Kolkata, July 14 (ANI): Senior Trinamool Congress leader Sovandeb Chattopadhyay strongly reacted to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Rupa Ganguly’s statement against the ongoing violence in West Bengal and said first ‘she should say how many times she has been raped in Bengal’. Earlier in the day, Rupa Ganguly challenged those flattering Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and the Congress, to send their wives and daughters to Bengal for just 15 days and survive without getting raped.
- Next story ‘Everyone has right to eat beef’, says Ramdas Athawale on cow vigilantism
- Previous story Indo-China standoff: All party meet held in national capital
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident