Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Oct 13 (ANI): A vast variety of exquisite terracotta handicrafts made by artisans in Odisha is attracting a steady stream of visitors to an ongoing Diwali fair in the capital city of Bhubaneswar. The week-long fair, ‘Murtika’, is an annual event which is held ahead of Diwali – the Hindu festival of lights. The fair is aimed at providing a platform to small artisans where they can directly sell their products to customers and provide people a one-stop shop for their Diwali shopping. A total of 175 artisans from across 20 districts of Odisha are taking part in the fair this year. Items like handcrafted terracotta lamps, decorative pieces and several utility items were a hit among the customers.
- Check out Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra and Akshaye Khanna in intense ‘Ittefaq’ posters!
- Terracotta handicrafts pull visitors to Diwali fair in Bhubaneswar
- Hrithik Roshan, ex-wife Sussanne Khan spend quality time together
- Trump previews Iran nuclear speech: “I think you’re going to find it very interesting”
- KCR lays foundation stone for Collectorate, Police Commissionerate complexes