Jammu, July 30 (ANI): The National Investigating Agency (NIA) reached and conducted raid at the residence of Devinder Singh Behl on Sunday for questioning him in the terror funding case. The NIA has tightened its noose around the suspects and recently summoned over 30 separatist leaders for questioning. Strict measures are being taken to choke terror funding in Jammu and Kashmir. The NIA is reportedly looking to establish the route of the terror funding, both national and international with Dubai route being investigated carefully.
- Next story Watch: Elephant munches on potatoes after stopping truck
- Previous story Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus