Jammu, July 30 (ANI): The National Investigating Agency (NIA) reached and conducted raid at the residence of Devinder Singh Behl on Sunday for questioning him in the terror funding case. The NIA has tightened its noose around the suspects and recently summoned over 30 separatist leaders for questioning. Strict measures are being taken to choke terror funding in Jammu and Kashmir. The NIA is reportedly looking to establish the route of the terror funding, both national and international with Dubai route being investigated carefully.
- Next story Watch: Elephant munches on potatoes after stopping truck
- Previous story Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje