Jammu, July 30 (ANI): The National Investigating Agency (NIA) reached and conducted raid at the residence of Devinder Singh Behl on Sunday for questioning him in the terror funding case. The NIA has tightened its noose around the suspects and recently summoned over 30 separatist leaders for questioning. Strict measures are being taken to choke terror funding in Jammu and Kashmir. The NIA is reportedly looking to establish the route of the terror funding, both national and international with Dubai route being investigated carefully.
- Terror funding case: Raids underway at residence of Devinder Singh Bhel
- Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- Aditi Rao Hydari sizzles ICW ramp in Gaurav Gupta’s ‘Moondust’ collection
- Indian Coast Guard seized Heroin worth Rs 3500 crore on Gujarat coast
- Focus of government is to provide relief in Banaskantha, Patan areas: Gujarat CM Rupani