Geneva (Switzerland), Apr 29 (ANI): Exiled Kashmiri leader Shaukat A Kashmiri has accused Pakistan Army for backing terrorist orgs like LeT and Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. “Terror organisations have been receiving training and weapons from the Pak Army, who use them as proxies against India and carry-out terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir,” he told ANI.
- Next story Tanak triumphs in Rally Argentina
- Previous story Modiji hopes India’s tourism culture isn’t all about entertainment: Baba Ramdev
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot