New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines Piyush Goyal on Monday attended the eighth world renewable energy technology congress at the NDCC. Addressing the gathering, Goyal said terrorism and climate change are the two areas that we all need to address mentioning that there have been too many news about terrorism in last few days across Europe.
- Next story No one would dare raise eyes towards India; we have such brave soldiers: Home Minister
- Previous story U.S. and South Korea practice virtual war against the North
- Deepika thanks ‘PadMan’ team for their support, generosity
- AP Government inks MoU with Covalent Fund to kick start Blockchain ecosystem
- Several marriages called off allegedly due to lack of toilets in UP village
- Watch: President Kovind inaugurates dynamic lighting at Rashtrapati Bhavan ahead of Republic Day
- ‘You lied to me and manipulated me’: Gold medalist Raisman rips Nassar