New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines Piyush Goyal on Monday attended the eighth world renewable energy technology congress at the NDCC. Addressing the gathering, Goyal said terrorism and climate change are the two areas that we all need to address mentioning that there have been too many news about terrorism in last few days across Europe.
- Terrorism, climate change are two areas we all have to address: Piyush Goyal
- U.S. and South Korea practice virtual war against the North
- Unique restaurant shows the way, differently abled serve you with flourish
- Meet Monika Pal who has been making Durga idols for more than two decades
- China will make positive move, India wants peace: Rajnath Singh on Doklam stand-off