New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Speaking at the Kargil Parakram Parade in New Delhi, National Democratic Alliance (NDA) vice presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday said he has immense respect for the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the country which resulted in India’s victory in the Kargil war. Lashing out at Pakistan for terror activities, Naidu said terrorism is the enemy of humanity and it has no religion. It has unfortunately become Pakistan’s state policy. Our neighbour should understand that aiding and abetting terror will not help them, they should recall what happened in 1971.
- ‘Terrorism has become Pakistan’s state policy’, says NDA’s vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- 3 dead, 2 injured as bakery’s chimney collapses
- ICC World Cup 2017: Mumbaikars wish Women’s team as India eye new chapter in history
- India will deliver stupendous performance against England in Lord’s final: Harmanpreet’s father
- Jewar rape and murder case: 4 held after police encounter, 2 managed to flee