Bastar (Chhattisgarh), July 29 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday addressed National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) workers in Bastar. While addressing the gathering, Gandhi said terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014 and as many as forty to fifty flights would land in Srinagar on a daily basis. Tourists from across the country flocked to the state. But ever since BJP government formed, there is anger and aggression across the nation.
- Previous story Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event
- Terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014: Rahul Gandhi
- Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event
- Elizabeth Olsen Rocks Floral Dress At ‘Wind River’ Los Angeles Premiere
- Elizabeth Olsen and Jeremy Renner PDA At “Wind River” Los Angeles Premiere
- Bella Thorne In Only Bra Look At “iGo.live” Launch Event in Los Angeles