Bastar (Chhattisgarh), July 29 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday addressed National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) workers in Bastar. While addressing the gathering, Gandhi said terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014 and as many as forty to fifty flights would land in Srinagar on a daily basis. Tourists from across the country flocked to the state. But ever since BJP government formed, there is anger and aggression across the nation.
- Next story Designer Monisha Jaising showcased ‘Opera’ collection at ICW Day 5
- Previous story Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall