NATO ally France has warned that if the U.S. designates Iran’s Revolutionary Guard as a “terrorist” organisation it could further destabilize the region. But a reciprocal move by Iran could also have its own consequences. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- ‘Terrorist’ labels for U.S., Iran forces are more than words
- Trump says dispute with Corker will not affect tax reform
- 3 terrorists, involved in recruiting youth, gunned down
- Pink city’s bangle industry losing shine post GST implementation
- Ramanthapur Lake overflows after incessant downpour, people use boats for transportation