Bandipora (J&K), July 25 (ANI): A group of terrorists managed to escape a checkpoint in Ajas area of Jammu and Kashmir’s Bandipora on Monday night. The terrorists, who were onboard a car, fled from the spot after exchange of fire with the security forces personnel. Yesterday late night, a cordon and search operation was launched by the Indian Army after unknown number of terrorists exchanged fire with the forces. The forces recovered a grenade and a pouch from the spot. Further details are awaited in connection to the incident.
- Terrorists flee checkpoint in Ajas
- Nithari serial rape, murder case convicts sentenced to death by CBI court
- Mithali Raj Chosen As World Cup Team Captain ByZ
- Huge cache of arms, ammunition recovered from Naxal hideout
- TN farmers’ protest: 61-year-old farmer allegedly attempts suicide by consuming sleeping pills