Bandipora (J&K), July 25 (ANI): A group of terrorists managed to escape a checkpoint in Ajas area of Jammu and Kashmir’s Bandipora on Monday night. The terrorists, who were onboard a car, fled from the spot after exchange of fire with the security forces personnel. Yesterday late night, a cordon and search operation was launched by the Indian Army after unknown number of terrorists exchanged fire with the forces. The forces recovered a grenade and a pouch from the spot. Further details are awaited in connection to the incident.
- Next story Before ‘Mubarakan’, I wondered why people find comedy difficult: Arjun
- Previous story Nithari serial rape, murder case convicts sentenced to death by CBI court
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje