Jammu (J and K), Oct 21 (ANI): Chief of Army Staff of Indian Army General Bipin Rawat said that situation in Kashmir valley is improving and the current series of events just shows frustration of terrorists. General Rawat informed that the army is following government approach in Kashmir and the NIA raids are part of the same approach, adding the success achieved through it will be seen in future.
- Next story 5 trouble-free tips to avoid dengue and prevent breeding of mosquitoes
- Previous story Several injured during traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’ in Gautampura
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France