Jammu (J and K), Oct 21 (ANI): Chief of Army Staff of Indian Army General Bipin Rawat said that situation in Kashmir valley is improving and the current series of events just shows frustration of terrorists. General Rawat informed that the army is following government approach in Kashmir and the NIA raids are part of the same approach, adding the success achieved through it will be seen in future.
- Terrorists frustrated over improving conditions in Kashmir valley: Army Chief
- Several injured during traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’ in Gautampura
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates 3C Model Conclave 2017
- Bhai Dooj celebrations: Sisters queue up outside Moradabad jail to meet their brothers
- Watch: Mary Kom, few other players from northeast gears up for South Asian Women’s Boxing Championship