Jammu, Aug 07 (ANI): Deputy Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Nirmal Singh on Monday said that terrorists and those supporting terrorism will not be spared. Speaking on the three arrests made in Amarnath Yatra terror attack, Singh said the state police have launched a campaign against the extremists.
- Next story Raksha Bandhan: Women constables tie ‘rakhi’ to traffic defaulters
- Previous story Watch: U.K. zoo welcomes furry triplets of rock hyrax
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi