Jammu, Aug 07 (ANI): Deputy Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Nirmal Singh on Monday said that terrorists and those supporting terrorism will not be spared. Speaking on the three arrests made in Amarnath Yatra terror attack, Singh said the state police have launched a campaign against the extremists.
- Next story Raksha Bandhan: Women constables tie ‘rakhi’ to traffic defaulters
- Previous story Watch: U.K. zoo welcomes furry triplets of rock hyrax
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests