Jammu, Aug 07 (ANI): Deputy Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Nirmal Singh on Monday said that terrorists and those supporting terrorism will not be spared. Speaking on the three arrests made in Amarnath Yatra terror attack, Singh said the state police have launched a campaign against the extremists.
- ‘Terrorists sponsored by Pakistan won’t be spared’: Nirmal Singh on 3 held in Amarnath attack
- Watch: U.K. zoo welcomes furry triplets of rock hyrax
- Patient dies as BJP leader allegedly ‘stops ambulance’ for 30 minutes
- Kolkata sex workers celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’
- Jodie Whittaker ready to take on Doctor Who, hopes fans don’t find her gender a fearful thing