Texas (United States), Aug 30 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump addressed a crowd in Corpus Christi of Texas saying the city can handle anything. The president, after being briefed about the Tropical Storm Harvey and devastating floods in the area, said the government will operate immediately. Trump vowed that the federal government will make all possible arrangements to help people come out of the biggest natural disaster of his White House tenure. “You are special, we are here to take care… We are going to get you back and operating immediately,” Trump said. “You know what, it happened in Texas and Texas can handle anything.” The slow-moving Hurricane Harvey brought record-breaking rains to Texas killing at least nine people. The natural catastrophe paralyzed Houston leading to mass evacuations. As many as 30,000 people were expected to seek emergency shelter on the fourth day of flood.
- ‘Texas can handle anything’: US President on Hurricane Harvey
- After top leadership elimination, militants hiding at higher reaches: IGP Kashmir
- Furious students lock school, demand new school building
- Defence Ministry approves 1st phase of reforms in Indian Army: Arun Jaitley
- ‘KISS’ enters Guinness Book again for world’s massive Laughter Yoga Class