Police in Austin, Texas have increased the reward to $100,000 for help in catching the person who planted three bombs that killed two people and wounded two others earlier this month. Diane Hodges reports.
- Texas police increase reward in bombing case
- Several feared trapped after under-construction building collapses in Bulandshahr
- Zoosk relaunches dating app ‘Lively’ with trivia games
- People in Balkote sector living in panic and terror of Pakistan shelling
- Watch: Vladimir Putin casts his vote in Russian presidential election