Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 10 (ANI): The textile traders protested against Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Ahmedabad on Monday. According to traders, atleast 2 to 3 lakh workers are facing loss of more than Rs 3,000 crore. The protestors said that the government has implemented GST without making people aware about it. The Goods and Services tax was implemented on the midnight of 30 June, 2017. It is India’s biggest tax reform in 70 years of independence.
- Next story Hours after Chinese Embassy deletes post of Rahul Gandhi meeting its envoy, Congress confirms it
- Previous story Be sensitive while resolving public grievances: Vasundhara Raje to officials
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader