Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 10 (ANI): The textile traders protested against Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Ahmedabad on Monday. According to traders, atleast 2 to 3 lakh workers are facing loss of more than Rs 3,000 crore. The protestors said that the government has implemented GST without making people aware about it. The Goods and Services tax was implemented on the midnight of 30 June, 2017. It is India’s biggest tax reform in 70 years of independence.
- Textile traders protest against GST
- Be sensitive while resolving public grievances: Vasundhara Raje to officials
- Caught on cam: NSUI member slaps Rajasthan University’s teacher during protest
- No more non-vegetarian meals for Air India domestic economy flyers
- CM Mufti inaugurates polytechnic college in Reasi