Once a smuggling stop for Cambodia’s Khmer Rouge guerrillas, the Thai border town of Bo Rai has found itself on a new front line – against drug resistant malaria strains which threaten to reverse the global fight against the disease. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story Abu Dhabi’s oil company ADNOC’s market debut
- Previous story Vivid colors of autumn season in Japan’s Yokohama city
- SRK takes a break from ‘Zero’ to be with his little toddler AbRam
- Man arrested for posing as PMO officer
- Veteran Bollywood actress registers rape case against Mumbai businessman
- Photo exhibition held in Delhi depicting life of the northeast people
- Theatre buffs thronging in large number in Guwahati’s 8th theatre Olympics