Once a smuggling stop for Cambodia’s Khmer Rouge guerrillas, the Thai border town of Bo Rai has found itself on a new front line – against drug resistant malaria strains which threaten to reverse the global fight against the disease. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story Abu Dhabi’s oil company ADNOC’s market debut
- Previous story Vivid colors of autumn season in Japan’s Yokohama city
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry