A nation-wide Buddhist almsgiving ceremony was held in Thailand on Friday to mark the death anniversary of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
- Next story Kidman’s Greek tragedy-horror has UK premiere
- Previous story Chhattisgarh CM refuses to reduce VAT on fuel, says ‘prices are already low’
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm