Thailand’s Supreme Court issues an arrest warrant for former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra after she fails to appear for a verdict on a two-year-long negligence case. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Thailand’s Yingluck fails to show up for verdict
- Farah wins last track race, Gatlin and Thompson lose sprints
- Watch: Dera followers cry, try to block Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s convoy in Sirsa
- ATM theft case: 4 gang members brought to Vijayawada after being held by Visakhapatnam police
- Sub-inspector killed in encounter with dacoits