New Delhi, Jun 28 (ANI): Veteran actor Anupam Kher who will play former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in Vijay Ratnakar Gutte’s ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’, shared another still, this time with the on-screen Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi. The character of Priyanka Gandhi is being played by Aahana Kumra, who impressed viewers with her explosive act in the controversial feminist movie ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’, whereas Arjun Mathur is stepping into the shoes of Rahul Gandhi. Arjun was last seen in the critically appreciated movie ‘Waiting’, that also starred Naseeruddin Shah and Kalki Koechlin. The film also has German actress Suzanne Bernert who is playing the role of former Indian National Congress chief Sonia Gandhi while Divya Seth will be essaying the character of Gursharan Kaur, wife of former PM Manmohan Singh.
- Next story Ganges River water level goes alarmingly low in Varanasi
- Previous story Samba at Spartak as Brazil go through to next round of World Cup
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli