Arariya district in Bihar is the lifeline of villages for basic needs and hence crossing that one shaky bridge, no matter how risky, especially in monsoon, has to be done but this time this bridge gave up and presented to us with the most horrifying face of Bihar floods.
- Next story Swordsman targets Taiwan presidential palace
- Previous story Flood Victims Clueless Facing Apathy From Government
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws