Arariya district in Bihar is the lifeline of villages for basic needs and hence crossing that one shaky bridge, no matter how risky, especially in monsoon, has to be done but this time this bridge gave up and presented to us with the most horrifying face of Bihar floods.
- Next story Swordsman targets Taiwan presidential palace
- Previous story Flood Victims Clueless Facing Apathy From Government
- Watch: BJP Chief Amit Shah visits Basaveshwara Aikya Sthala in Karnataka
- Watch: PM Modi departs from China after his meeting with President Xi Jinping
- NGMA organises art exhibition in collaboration with Israeli embassy
- 2 dead after public toilet collapses in Mumbai
- Mamma Mia! ABBA records two new songs after 35 years