South Indian actor Siddharth who is making his comeback in Bollywood after Chashme Baddoor, was at the trailer launch of his upcoming film ‘The House Next Door’ along with Atul Kulkarni, Andrea Jeremiah and Anisha Victor. Siddharth and Atul Kulkarni are working with each other after almost 11 years. Last time, they were seen together in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Rang De Basanti’. While talking to the media, Siddharth said those who like being scared will definitely like this movie.
- Next story Many killed in Mexico prison battle
- Previous story Modi Pays Tributes To Nanaji Deshmukh, Jaiprakash Narayan
- We have taken decision in favour of students: CBSE Chairperson
- CBSE Paper Leak: “No person has been arrested so far, SIT probe underway”: Delhi Special CP
- Anna Hazare ends his fast after meeting with CM Devendra Fadnavis, agriculture minister
- Scarlett Johansson dons World War II avatar for next film
- SRK claims to be “growing up very fast into a child”