Indira Gandhi, the first and the only woman Prime Minister of India had her own aura. She was fierce and determined and was pioneer in redrawing the maps of the partitioned subcontinent. Even though she relied on her kitchen cabinet for long, she emerged as a consummate politician with flair of rule. She was murdered by her own bodyguards on 31st October 1984 leaving a trail to follow towards leading India.
- The Iron Lady And Her Kitchen Cabinet
- Four Rohingya drown as refugee boat capsizes off Bangladesh
- Tension grips Ludhiana after Youth Congress leader’s announcement to put up Indira Gandhi’s statue
- Watch: PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Lok Sabha members pay floral tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Hema Malini to star in Seeta Aur Geeta sequel