New Delhi, Mar 05 (ANI): Srishti Bakshi, founder of Cross Bow Miles, embarked on her foot journey of 3,800 Kms from Kanyakumari to Kashmir for women’s safety and empowerment. She interacted with people in villages to raise awareness about the issue. Srishti took out her ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’, walking from Greater Noida towards Delhi’s Geeta Colony on March 04. Thousands of people gathered at India Gate to participate in the walk. The participants were holding placards asking for women safety and security. From Delhi, she will walk across Punjab and Haryana, before entering Jammu and Kashmir.
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail