New Delhi, Mar 05 (ANI): Srishti Bakshi, founder of Cross Bow Miles, embarked on her foot journey of 3,800 Kms from Kanyakumari to Kashmir for women’s safety and empowerment. She interacted with people in villages to raise awareness about the issue. Srishti took out her ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’, walking from Greater Noida towards Delhi’s Geeta Colony on March 04. Thousands of people gathered at India Gate to participate in the walk. The participants were holding placards asking for women safety and security. From Delhi, she will walk across Punjab and Haryana, before entering Jammu and Kashmir.
- Next story Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- Previous story Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Second Canadian missing in China
- Exclusive Tete E Tete With Megha Dahde Bigg Boss 12 Marathi 2018 Winner
- Teejay Sindhu Speaks About Her Stay in The Bigg Boss 12 House Why Karanveer Cried
- 2 militant gunned down in the encounter between security forces and militant at Sopore
- Yamaha MT09 SW Motech Accessorized Walkaround Part II