The Weinstein Company has entered talks to sell the bulk of its assets to private equity firm Colony Capital, the companies said on Monday, as the film production company looks for stability after the departure of co-founder Harvey Weinstein. Lisa Bernhard reports.
- U.S., South Korea agree in principle on new trade deal – White House
- Monkey takes authorities on the run in Mexico City
- Andhra Government working towards a society with no economic parities: CM Naidu
- Smith, Warner, Bancroft knew of ball-tampering: Cricket Australia
- Baloch people hold anti-Pakistan protest marking March 27 as ‘Black Day’