New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): While reacting to the statement of Navjot Singh Sidhu’s remark on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress leader B K Hariprasad said, “People made Modi PM, he couldn’t digest it so he called himself a Pradhan Sevak, then he started calling himself Pradhan Chowkidaar. A theft has happened under his nose, what wrong if Sidhu said about it?”Earlier, Navjot Singh Sidhu had attacked PM Modi and said ‘Chowkidaar’s dog is also a thief’.
- Previous story 3 dead, 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar
- Theft happened under PM Modi’s nose, what’s wrong if Sidhu said so, asks BK Hariprasad
- 3 dead, 250 taken ill due to food poisoning at wedding function in Uttarakhand’s Bageshwar
- Facilities to be increased to boost football in Srinagar
- BJP gave us 3 Modis- Nirav, Lalit & one sitting in Ambani’s lap Narendra Modi: Navjot Sidhu
- Will not be intimidated by Abhishek Banerjee’s defamation notice: Kailash Vijayvargiya