More than often known for his witty intellectualism in tweets on twitter, Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj’s husband and Supreme Court lawyer and former governor Swaraj Kaushal made a controversial tweet claiming that marital rape was non-existent and homes shouldn’t become police stations.
- Next story Video: Two doctors clashed among themselves during operation, newborn baby died
- Previous story May arrives in Japan to discuss trade, N. Korea
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence