He is like the Malala of India only not from an affluent background. 12-year-old Shakti, the youngest of 169 children nominated for the International Peace Prize has seen the struggle first hand who at such a tender age has spearheaded a campaign which drove 25 tribal children to rejoin the school.
- Next story 25 Shavasana The corpse posture Part II
- Previous story Fraud In Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh