President Trump said there was ‘no hesitation’ when he called the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson who was killed in Niger this month and he said he was ‘extremely nice to her’. The widow, Myeshia Johnson, said the president couldn’t remember her late husband’s name. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- There was ‘no hesitation’ in call to widow of Sgt. Johnson: Trump
- Dossier reports, “a very sad commentary on politics in this country”: Trump
- Legendary New Orleans singer Fats Domino dead at 89 – WWLTV
- Al-Khelaifi leaving calming after meeting Swiss prosecutors
- Filipino WWII veterans receive Congressional Gold Medal