President Trump said there was ‘no hesitation’ when he called the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson who was killed in Niger this month and he said he was ‘extremely nice to her’. The widow, Myeshia Johnson, said the president couldn’t remember her late husband’s name. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story ‘The press makes me more uncivil than I am’: Trump
- Previous story Dossier reports, “a very sad commentary on politics in this country”: Trump
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting