President Trump said there was ‘no hesitation’ when he called the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson who was killed in Niger this month and he said he was ‘extremely nice to her’. The widow, Myeshia Johnson, said the president couldn’t remember her late husband’s name. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story ‘The press makes me more uncivil than I am’: Trump
- Previous story Dossier reports, “a very sad commentary on politics in this country”: Trump
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms