New Delhi, Dec 12 (ANI): Indian skipper Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s wedding in Italy was nothing less than a dreamy affair. From mehendi to haldi ceremony, the power couple enjoyed every bit of it. The pictures from the ceremonies are doing rounds on the social media. The 29-year-old actress looked elegant in Sabyasachi’s fuchsia pink- orange lehenga, paired with a floral blouse on her mehendi. Virat, on the other hand, donned a signature khadi kurta churidaar with a classic fuchsia pink textured silk Nehru jacket. Pictures and videos from haldi ceremony shows the Indian skipper blushing as his relatives, friends apply Haldi on his face. From the vibrant boho look at the mehendi to the pastel lehenga which she wore for the pheras, Anushka nailed it as a stunning bride and was complemented by Kohli in coordinated ensembles. The power couple tied the knot on Monday in a private ceremony at countryside resort Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany, Italy.
- Next story Sea-planes should be made more popular in India: Pilot John Goulet
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra receives Mother Teresa Memorial Award for social justice
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri