World and Olympic heptathlon champion Nafi Thiam says she is focused on avoiding the pressure that comes with success after winning gold at the World Athletics Championships.
- Next story Minnesota governor calls mosque bombing ‘act of terrorism’
- Previous story Thompson unable to explain shock fifth placed finish
- Yogi turban, Modi masks in high demand ahead of Holi celebrations
- Gandhinagar railway station emerges as Gujarat’s first all-women operated station
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor arrives at Anil Kapoor’s residence, pays condolences on his stepmother Sridevi’s demise
- Minister Piyush Goyal lauds Railway Women’s Organisation for initiating biodegradable sanitary pads
- Black Panther stands proud at box office