With low crime and unemployment, the sleepy Dutch fishing village of Voldendam hardly seems like a hotbed of discontent. Yet over a third of its voters are likely to back an anti-establishment nationalist Geert Wilders, in an upcoming election. Francis Maguire reports.
- Next story After tumultuous Thursday, Sessions heads to work
- Previous story Real Madrid hold minute of silence for Raymond Kopa
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference