Mumbai, Dec 23 (ANI): Mirchi and Mime is a local restaurant located in Mumbai’ Powai. Its staff chiefly consists of people with hearing and speech disability. Most of the activities are undertaken by the staff who communicate with the patrons through sign language. Currently the restaurant has 50 such staff who are hearing and vocally impaired. The restaurant has a regular menu, but next to every dish are illustrations of how to act out its name using sign language. Owner of the restaurant is planning to open chains all over the India which will provide employment to at least 500 such specially-abled persons.
- Next story Targeted killing: Jagtar Singh Johal produced in NIA Court
- Previous story Special train flagged off from Amritsar to Patna Sahib for devotees
- PM Modi Pays Homage To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- Pulwama Terror Attack- BCCI Expresses Condolences
- We Are In Talk With Franchises Keeping Cricket & Country In Mind- Amitabh Choudhary
- Terror Groups Have Made Huge Mistake, Will Have To Pay For It; Says PM Modi
- We Have Shortlisted 18 Players For The WC- MSK Prasad