Balrampur (Chhattisgarh), Dec 17 (ANI): For the first time since Independence, a spark of happiness has lit on the faces of the villagers as after a span of 70 years; people of Jokapath village now have the facility of electricity. People of Jokapath village in Balrampur district are happy because they now can travel far without facing darkness. The students can now study well as they can avail electricity at homes. This is a village surrounded by mountains and forest cover. Chhattisgarh produces maximum electricity and even now the situation of electricity is not up to date here.
- Next story Mammoth skeleton auctioned for $643,900
- Previous story First look of Sidharth Malhotra’s ‘Aiyaary’ is out!
- Trussardi Show – Men’s and women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Trussardi Show- Men’s and Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- We want a written apology from CM: Pooja Joshi on behalf of DANICS, DASS
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi offers prayer at Yellamma Temple
- SRK’s ‘Zero’ will be Sridevi’s last film