New Delhi, Aug 27 (ANI): Addressing the nation through his radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said that those who take law in their own hands will not be spared. He added that the violence in the name of faith will not be tolerated. PM Modi also said that he is concerned about the violence that is spread at the time of festivals.
- Those who take law in their hands will not be spared: PM Modi on ‘Mann ki Baat’
- We are confident, capable; don’t require any army: Rohtak IG
- Indian festivals becoming attractions for tourists, says PM Modi
- KC Tyagi talked about on RJD rally in Patna
- ‘Samay’ team on Ground Zero: Businessmen and public upset due to curfew in Sirsa