Thousands took to the streets of Nicaragua on Sunday to demand the removal of President Daniel Ortega, amidst a mounting death toll of protesters critical of his Sandinista government. The country’s Catholic Church defended itself when President Ortega called them “coup mongers”, after protesters who fled gunmen found refuge at a church earlier this month. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Previous story Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Thousands march for removal of President Ortega
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero