Thousands take part in the “March of the Living” across the former Nazi death camp complex at Auschwitz-Birkenau, with survivors saying the event is important for educating the next generation about the Holocaust. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Back Macron to prevent Le Pen ‘risk’, says Hollande
- Previous story German business morale defies political risks
- Court begins hearing as Geoffrey Rush sues publisher over misconduct allegation
- Tarun Gogoi supports genuine cases of #MeToo
- Captain Amarinder Singh discusses investment in infrastructure sector in Tel Aviv
- Navjot Singh Sidhu blames Centre for Amritsar train tragedy
- Kerala nun rape case: Kuriakose murder was pre-planned, says victim’s brother