Thousands take part in the “March of the Living” across the former Nazi death camp complex at Auschwitz-Birkenau, with survivors saying the event is important for educating the next generation about the Holocaust. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Back Macron to prevent Le Pen ‘risk’, says Hollande
- Previous story German business morale defies political risks
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela