Mount Abu (Rajasthan), July 26 (ANI): The only hill station of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is receiving heavy rainfall for the past few days, leaving thousands of tourists stranded in the hill town. Abu Road, leading to Mount Abu, is blocked due to falling of boulder. Reportedly, several other roads are blocked due to incessant rains, affecting the normal traffic. The popular tourist destination has been cut off from over 104 villages.
- Next story ‘Had become difficult to work in such environment’: Nitish Kumar on ending ‘mahagathbandhan’
- Previous story Viacom offers to buy Scripps Networks
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall