Mount Abu (Rajasthan), July 26 (ANI): The only hill station of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is receiving heavy rainfall for the past few days, leaving thousands of tourists stranded in the hill town. Abu Road, leading to Mount Abu, is blocked due to falling of boulder. Reportedly, several other roads are blocked due to incessant rains, affecting the normal traffic. The popular tourist destination has been cut off from over 104 villages.
- Next story ‘Had become difficult to work in such environment’: Nitish Kumar on ending ‘mahagathbandhan’
- Previous story Viacom offers to buy Scripps Networks
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy