Thousands of protesters take part in an anti-government rally demanding the resignation of South Korea’s President Park Geun-Hye, as lawmakers says an impeachment vote will be postponed by at least a week.
- Next story Colombian air force recovers bodies after plane crash
- Previous story Art Basel to open in Miami Beach, celebrating 15th anniversary
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure