Agra (Uttar Pradesh), July 29 (ANI): After their spectacular performance in ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Cricketers Deepti Sharma and Poonam Yadav along with National selector Hemlata Kala received an overwhelming welcome in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra. The players were garlanded and hundreds of people gathered to show their support and organised a ceremony to felicitate the two players. The people were seen raising patriotic slogans where the cricketers equally joined them. The Indian team performed explosively in the World Cup and reached to the finals but lost to England by mere nine runs.
- Next story No Breakthrough On Doklam Plateau Issue
- Previous story 12-year-old boy survives leopard attack
- Mortal remains of 39 Indians killed in Mosul will be sent to their hometown: VK Singh
- Watch: Fire breaks out in plastic factory in Indore
- Indore building collapse CM Shivraj Singh announces Rs 2 lakh compensation
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates ‘Nua Odisha Nirman Abhiyan’ event
- Two encounters in Shopian: 7 terrorists killed, 2 army personnel injured