Agra (Uttar Pradesh), July 29 (ANI): After their spectacular performance in ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Cricketers Deepti Sharma and Poonam Yadav along with National selector Hemlata Kala received an overwhelming welcome in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra. The players were garlanded and hundreds of people gathered to show their support and organised a ceremony to felicitate the two players. The people were seen raising patriotic slogans where the cricketers equally joined them. The Indian team performed explosively in the World Cup and reached to the finals but lost to England by mere nine runs.
- Thousands turn up to welcome cricketing stars Deepti Sharma, Poonam Yadav
- 12-year-old boy survives leopard attack
- U.S. President names John Kelly as new White House Chief of Staff
- Palestinians clash with Israeli police after prayers
- Video of policeman accepting bribe from tractor trolley owner goes viral