Agra, Aug 12 (ANI): Three children died of heat and suffocation in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at the SN Medical College and Hospital in Agra following a power cut for many hours, their parents alleged. The parents said the ventilators stopped working following the power cut. They alleged that the hospital has generator facility but the staff did not turn it on. Agra city magistrate Rekha S Chouhan and CMO BS Yadav reached the spot. It was found that the incident happened due to the ignorance of the hospital. The medical college is exempted from load shedding, medical staff told the media. However, there was an abrupt power cut leading to halt in functioning of all machines.
Watch the Video below