A trio of astronauts from the United States, Russia and Italy docked at the International Space Station on Friday (July 28), a step toward boosting U.S. research projects aboard the orbiting laboratory. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Clashes heat up in Caracas ahead of Maduro’s ‘constituent assembly’ vote
- Previous story Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus after six-month run with Kelly
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!