A trio of astronauts from the United States, Russia and Italy docked at the International Space Station on Friday (July 28), a step toward boosting U.S. research projects aboard the orbiting laboratory. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Clashes heat up in Caracas ahead of Maduro’s ‘constituent assembly’ vote
- Previous story Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus after six-month run with Kelly
- Russia vents anger at ‘boorish’ expulsion of diplomats
- Surf legend Fanning to call it quits at Bells Beach
- No charges for Louisiana police who shot Alton Sterling: official
- Russia’s Putin pledges action over mall fire as anger mounts
- Ruling party lawmaker demands information over Pak PM’s visit to Nepal