Dharamshala , July 13 (ANI): The Tibetan activists in Dharmashala held an event to show their support and solidarity towards Chinese Nobel Laureate Liu Xiaobo, who is suffering from the last stage of cancer. The Tibetan Activists demanded Chinese’s government assurance on Liu Xiaobo’s free medical treatment outside China. Liu he is a pro-democracy activist who has been in jail for the last seven years. Liu is a pro-democracy activist who has been in jail for the last seven years. 154 Nobel laureates across the six Nobel disciplines have urged Chinese President Xi Jinping to allow Nobel peace prize laureate Liu Xiaobo and his wife Liu Xia to travel to the United States for medical treatment.
- Next story CM Raje to review progress of ‘Swachh Bharat Mission’ in order to make state ODF every fortnightly
- Previous story Kid Rock hints online he will run for U.S. Senate
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018