New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): Activists and supporters of the Tibetan Youth Congress gathered outside the Chinese embassy and protested for freedom of Tibet from the clutches of China. Shouting slogans, the protestors called on Chinese President Xi Jinping to take cognizance of the issue and let Tibet free. The protestors were holding placards, which read release of Tibet. The protesting group of youth was later detained by the security forces. So far, over 100 Tibetans have set themselves on fire after battling atrocities imparted by Chinese authorities.
- Next story Devotees swarm Kedarnath Temple ahead of winter break
- Previous story 60 killed after Taliban attacks government buildings across Afghanistan
- India’s first elephant hospital opens for business
- Naxals continue to create roadblocks in Jharkhand development projects
- Ogier claims sixth WRC title after Tanak and Neuville retire, Latvala win gives Toyota manufacturers crown
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates floating restaurants in Mumbai
- Delhi’s air quality remains in ‘Poor’ category on Sunday