New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): Activists and supporters of the Tibetan Youth Congress gathered outside the Chinese embassy and protested for freedom of Tibet from the clutches of China. Shouting slogans, the protestors called on Chinese President Xi Jinping to take cognizance of the issue and let Tibet free. The protestors were holding placards, which read release of Tibet. The protesting group of youth was later detained by the security forces. So far, over 100 Tibetans have set themselves on fire after battling atrocities imparted by Chinese authorities.
- Tibetan Youth Congress workers detained for protesting outside Chinese embassy
- 60 killed after Taliban attacks government buildings across Afghanistan
- Maharashtra transport strike enters Day 2
- Watch: ‘Maha Aarti’ performed at Mahakaal Temple to mark ‘Naraka Chaturdashi’
- Donald Trump pitches tax reform plan in speech at Heritage Foundation