New Delhi, Oct 26 (ANI): Tigers were rescued from a neglected zoo near Syrian of Aleppo to a big cat facility in Netherlands, giving them new beginnings. The rescue efforts led by an international animal welfare organisation, Four Paws, relocated the tigers, named Sultan and Sayeeda, to Felida Big Cat Centre in the town of Nijeberkoop, a facility under Four Paws. The tigers will be monitored to help them overcome their traumatic experience, according to the Four Paws.
- Next story Excited To Be Back In The Team- Gagan Narang
- Previous story ‘Dabangg 3’ to go on floors in mid 2018, confirms Arbaaz Khan
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia