New Delhi, Oct 26 (ANI): Tigers were rescued from a neglected zoo near Syrian of Aleppo to a big cat facility in Netherlands, giving them new beginnings. The rescue efforts led by an international animal welfare organisation, Four Paws, relocated the tigers, named Sultan and Sayeeda, to Felida Big Cat Centre in the town of Nijeberkoop, a facility under Four Paws. The tigers will be monitored to help them overcome their traumatic experience, according to the Four Paws.
- Tigers from zoo near war-torn Aleppo get new life in Netherlands
- ‘Dabangg 3’ to go on floors in mid 2018, confirms Arbaaz Khan
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath takes part in cleanliness drive at Western Gate of Taj Mahal
- Late Film Maker Ram Mukherji’s funeral |Rani Mukherji
- Sushil Kumar Confirms His Return To The Mat To NNIS