New Delhi, Oct 26 (ANI): Tigers were rescued from a neglected zoo near Syrian of Aleppo to a big cat facility in Netherlands, giving them new beginnings. The rescue efforts led by an international animal welfare organisation, Four Paws, relocated the tigers, named Sultan and Sayeeda, to Felida Big Cat Centre in the town of Nijeberkoop, a facility under Four Paws. The tigers will be monitored to help them overcome their traumatic experience, according to the Four Paws.
- Next story Excited To Be Back In The Team- Gagan Narang
- Previous story ‘Dabangg 3’ to go on floors in mid 2018, confirms Arbaaz Khan
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims