Participants in Spain’s famous “La Tomatina,” tomato fight on Wednesday were subject to strict security controls as they tried to take positions in the street where thousands of revellers hurl tonnes of tomatoes at each other every year. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Indian Navy Opens Community Kitchen For Those Stranded In Mumbai Rains
- Previous story Three-wheeled ‘bemo’ driver brings books, movies to Jakarta’s children
- Odisha Tour On Bicycle Promotes Men’s Hockey World Cup
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide