New Delhi. Oct 25 (ANI): U.S. Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, on Wednesday, met Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi. The two leaders discussed strengthening of cooperation between two nations in various fields of security, energy and trade. U.S. Secretary of State also paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Gandhi Smriti. The U.S. Secretary of State’s visit to India is a part of a six-day tour that includes Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Switzerland. Before his visit to India, Tillerson had said that the Trump administration wanted to “dramatically deepen” cooperation with New Delhi, seeing it as a key partner in the face of China’s growing influence in Asia.
- Next story Will boycott polls if not shifted, warn Arki Constituency villagers
- Previous story Gujarat election 2017: Vaghela’s ‘Jan Sankalp Morcha’ will contest polls on tractor symbol
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims