U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov hold talks for the first time since President Trump reluctantly signed into law new economic sanctions targeting Russia. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Man arrested over British model kidnapped in Italy
- Previous story Every year I wait for Didi’s call on Raksha Bandhan: SRK
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues