U.S. prosecutors on Tuesday brought federal charges against a Bangladeshi man, accusing him of using a weapon of mass destruction in Monday’s bombing of a Manhattan commuter hub. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Democratic lawmakers reiterate call for probe into allegations against Trump
- Previous story Gillibrand calls Trump’s tweet a ‘sexist smear’
- PM Modi meets Japan’s Defence Minister in Delhi
- Sensex, Nifty open at record high for 1st time ever
- Kerala Floods: RAF blocks flood water from entering paddy fields
- Kerala floods: Ensuring all facilities are available, says INS Garuda Commanding Officer
- Asian Games 2018: Deepak Kumar strikes silver in 10m Air Rifle