New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): A 61-year-old Tamil Nadu farmer, who was protesting at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar, allegedly attempted suicide by consuming sleeping pills, on Monday. Reportedly, Subramani consumed six sleeping pills following which he fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. However, his condition is stable now. His decision came in regard of the long pending demands made by the TN farmers to the Central and State governments.
- TN farmers’ protest: 61-year-old farmer allegedly attempts suicide by consuming sleeping pills
- Ramnath Kovind: Journey of lawyer to 1st citizen of India
- Gang of 5 Nigerians, one Indian woman held in drug, human trafficking
- No deal on Russia sanctions bill yet, says key U.S. senator
- Boris Johnson plays down Conservative rift in New Zealand