New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): A 61-year-old Tamil Nadu farmer, who was protesting at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar, allegedly attempted suicide by consuming sleeping pills, on Monday. Reportedly, Subramani consumed six sleeping pills following which he fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. However, his condition is stable now. His decision came in regard of the long pending demands made by the TN farmers to the Central and State governments.
- Next story Huge cache of arms, ammunition recovered from Naxal hideout
- Previous story Ramnath Kovind: Journey of lawyer to 1st citizen of India
- BSP decided to contest upcoming polls in alliance with Janta Congress Chhattisgarh: Mayawati
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican relieves Franco Mulakkal from diocese duties, protests continue
- BSF jawan killing is an extreme form of barbaric act: MEA
- Equitable thinking & development key to state’s prosperity: CM Raje