Chennai (Tamil Nadu), July 07 (ANI): Theatres in Tamil Nadu reopened on Friday against the state government’s decision to levy 30 percent entertainment tax. Thousands of cinema halls in the state were on an indefinite strike since last four days, and now it has been withdrawn by all associations related to the film industry in the region. Movie tickets in the state was comparatively low than the rest of the states in the country, however now the price is expected to rise a bit.
- Next story Girls get self defence, personality development training at ‘Durga Vahini’ camp
- Previous story Bullish data puts ECB on horns of dilemma
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court