Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Sep 07 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday inaugurated the Amaravati American Institute of Medical Sciences (AAIMS) in Andhra Pradesh’s Vijayawada. CM Naidu said that their government is committed to provide world-class health services to the people in the state. The hospital, coming up in an extent of 20 acres, is Rs. 600 crore project, whose investors are 20 Telugu Non-Resident Indians. The hospital will be built in three phases. In the first phase, a 300-bed facility will be built by the first quarter of 2019. In the second phase, another facility with 400 beds will be built in two years after completion of the first phase. Later, a multi-specialty hospital with 500 beds will be built. In future, a medical school will also be set up inside the premises. After inauguration, CM Naidu addressed a public gathering.
- Next story Thousands swarm around Pope Francis in Colombia
- Previous story Watch: Hurricane Irma blows Anguilla
- Last rites of Lance Naik Sandeep Singh performed in his hometown
- GB demands immediate abolition of draconian Schedule IV
- Watch: Slain soldier Sandeep Singh’s family mourns his loss
- Only two people knew about Rafale deal, French President Hollande & PM Modi: Congress
- You can now visit ‘Game of Thrones’ sets!